Hosanna-Tabor Covid Statement
Hosanna-Tabor reopened for public worship on June 14 th after several safety precautions were put into place to protect anyone worshiping with us. (See Below)
If you are planning to attend church in person and park in the parking lot, you can enter the church by the courtyard doors. The Orangelawn church doors will also be open. The doors to the school hallway will be locked at both ends to avoid additional cleaning.
When you attend church please bring your face mask. Wear it as you enter and leave the church. We have hand sanitizer in the lobby if needed.
If you cannot worship with us in person, please follow the link on our webpage to Pastor Mau’s Sunday services.
If you would like to have communion but don’t want to come into the church, we are offering curb side communion on Orangelawn at 10:45 to 11:00 on the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Sundays. Please call the church office or Pastor Mau for details and to make a reservation for the curbside communion.
COVID-19 Precautions for In Person Worship
Please read the follow the instructions before attending church
Please stay home for now if:
· You have medical conditions that put you at risk of catching COVID-19.
· You do not feel safe in a public setting even with social distancing measures
· You have had symptoms of or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
· You have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days
(fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)
When attending church please observe the following:
· Wear your “Face Mask” as you enter or leave the sanctuary. (You may take off your face mask once you are seated) For any singing please remember to put on your mask back on.
· PLEASE DO NOT SING HYMNS WITHOUT YOUR MASK ON. (singing can spread the virus beyond the 6 ft. safe distance) You may speak the words to the hymn without your mask.
· Please maintain the Social Distance of (6 ft.) from others when entering the church
· Remember no hand shaking or hugging
· As you enter the sanctuary please pick up a bulletin off the table
· The offering plates will also be setup up in the back of church. There will be plates for your offering, for our missionaries, and for the food pantry
· Only sit in the pews that are not taped off maintaining 6 feet from others other than your family members
· Enter and leave by the closest aisle. Do not step over others to get in or out of the pew
· Our communion procedures and policies are listed in the bulletin. If you have any questions about taking or receiving communion please talk with Pastor or one of the elders before church.
· As you are ushered out remember to put on your face mask and your take your bulletin. You may take it home or deposit in the baskets by the doors
· Limit gathering or having conversations at the back of the church or in the lobby
· Do not enter the school building unless you are attending Bible Study
· If you must use a restroom use the restroom across from the mailboxes
These Rules may change as we learn more about how we need to conduct our worship services.