Hosanna-Tabor COVID 19 Policy
Hosanna-Tabor is worshiping in person. As of June 1, 2021, we scaled back our restrictions for anyone planning to attend our 9:30 a.m. Sunday worship service. You can park in the parking lot and enter by the courtyard doors or the school hallway doors. If you park on Orangelawn the church doors facing that street will be open.
If you would like to have communion but don’t feel comfortable worshiping inside the church, we offer curb side communion on Orangelawn at 10:45 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Sundays. To make a reservation for curbside communion, please call the church office at (313-937-2424) or Pastor Nieman’s cell (810-407-4686).
COVID-19 Precautions for In Person Worship
Please read the follow the instructions before attending church
Please stay home for now if:
- You have serious medical conditions that put you at a substantial risk of catching COVID-19
- You do not feel safe in a public setting even with social distancing measures
- If you have had flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
When attending church please observe the following:
- You may wear your face mask during the service if you feel the need for it.
- A “Face Mask” is now optional for those who have been vaccinated. If you have not been vaccinated, please continue to wear your mask while in the building. (You may take off your face mask once you are seated)
- Please remember some worshippers may prefer social distancing when entering or leaving the church
- Remember to ask before shaking someone’s hands or hugging them.
- Please pick up a bulletin, Portals of Prayer, or newsletter off the tables at the back of the church.
- Offerings should be placed in the plates at the back of the church. There will also be offering plates for our missionaries on the 2nd and 4th Sundays,
- Only sit in the pews that are not roped off and maintain a safe distance from anyone other than your family members while seated.
- Our communion procedures and policies are listed in the bulletin. If you have any questions about taking or receiving communion please talk with Pastor or one of the elders before church.
- You may take your bulletin home or deposit in the baskets by the rear doors.
These Rules may change as we learn more about how we need to conduct our worship services.